Wednesday, October 1, 2008

INTRO

Hi there, my name's monica. I'm 16 and livin in Australia. Currently in my final year of high school.

Ive got 2 weeks term holiday right now and been browsing a lot.. especially on the skin condition that i recently got: eczema. I found it very2 hard to deal with this condition and hav been tryin to find out as much info online as i can. However, it's been improving a LOT these past few days..

I've been through the worst time in my life where my self-esteem goes downhill becuz of eczema and I relly want to make this blog,,, juz to share my experiences to those who are struggling with it too :)

well... there it isssss.. The Prologue. lol..

catch ya on d otha side...

PS: u can leave any comments, suggestions, ur own experiences, link to ur blog, etc,etc... just bring it on :)

No comments: